Jackfield Ceramics


Queen's College

Queen’s College Cambridge dates back to 1448 and thought to have been erected by master mason Reginald Ely. The Old Dining Hall has been used by Fellows and students for over 500 years and is part of the Old Court which is in the style of 15th century manor court houses.

The tiling is 19th Century and richly decorated and above the Tudor fireplace are tiles attributed to William Morris.

We were contracted to re-make glazed encaustic tiles for the main floor and fireplace in accordance with the strict requirements of English Heritage.

Go Back